We strive to make the auto claim process as painless as possible. We always recommend reaching out to us as soon as you’re able after an auto incident. We can assess the incident with you and determine the best course of action before filing a claim. We can be reached via phone or text at 651.237.5180.
Auto Accident Checklist
Auto Accident Checklist
- Call 911 if anyone is seriously injured. If not, call a nonemergency number for police or highway patrol.
- Move your car safely out of traffic (if possible), and warn oncoming traffic with hazard lights and flares.
- Try to remain calm, and do not admit fault. Exchange contact and insurance information with the other driver(s). (See below for what informaiton to gather)
- Gather information from the accident scene: take pictures of the scene, the damage, and the other driver’s license and insurance card; and talk to witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or sign any documents. Only answer questions asked by the police.
- Get the investigating officer’s contact information (if available) and ask for a copy of the police report (if available).
- As soon as possible, contact us via phone, text or email to help assess your claim.
Accident Information to Gather
- Name, Date, Time & Location of where accident ocurred
- Condition of the road/weather
- Did the police take a report? If so, name of responding police department and case #.
- Damaged part of the vehicle. TAKE PHOTOS.
- Owner’s Name, phone, email and address
- Their insurance company and policy #
- Their vehicle make & model
- Copy of their Drivers License
Damage to other’s property:
- Owner of property’s name, phone, email and address
- Description of damage
- Name, phone email and address of any witnesses
Damage to your home is never fun, so we are here to help to make the process a bit easier. We always recommend reaching out to us as soon as you’re able after a possible claim. We can assess the incident with you and determine the best course of action before filing a claim. We can be reached via phone or text at 651.237.5180.
If you have damage to your home
- Call us as soon as possible! 651.237.5180. We will help assess the situation and determine the next best steps.
- You can also contact your insurance carrier directly if you would prefer
- Keep all estimates, receipts and invoices for any work.
- If there is damage to your personal property, put together a list of the damaged items, including information on age and approximate repair or replacement value.
Put You & Your Family in Good Hands
Get In Touch
Contact us today for an insurance review or quote!